Thursday, October 20, 2011

how to have better understanding through communication~

8 RULES OF RESPECTFUL COMMUNICATION



1 ~ If you have a problem with me, come to me privately.

2 ~ If I have a problem with you, I'll come to you privately.

3 ~ If someone has a problem with me and comes to you, send them to me (I'll do the same for you). If that someone will not come to me, say, "Let's go together; I'm sure he/she will see us about this."

4 ~ Be careful on how you interpret me - let me do that for you. On matters that unclear, do not feel pressured to interpret my feelings and thoughts. It's easy to misrepresent intentions, so please ask me to clarify.

5 ~ I will be careful on how I interpret you.

6 ~ If it's confidential, don't tell me. If anyone comes to me in confidence, I won't tell unless the person is going to harm him/herself, or physically harm someone else, or a child has been (or is in danger) being abused. I expect the same from you.

7 ~ I do not manipulate; I will not be manipulated; don't let others manipulate you; don't let others manipulate me through you.

8 ~ When in doubt, just ask. If I can answer without breaking a confidence, I will.

(Adapted from : Charles Christian)


sekadar gambar hiasan.
^___^



No comments:

Post a Comment

try these too

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...